EPSCRN- SILK SCREEN FABRIC LABEL INK (SOLVENT-BASED)
- Formulated to produce durable and wash resistant Printed Fabric Labels
- SGS Wash Resistance up to 90°C (colour dependant)
- Dry Cleanable (colour dependant)
- V.O.C. Free
- OEKOTEX 100 Class 1 certified (when printed onto Okeotex approved Substrate)
- Conforms to most Restricted Substance Lists
- ENZYME washable as single pack ink
- Excellent Cut & Fold properties
- Will meet AATCC61 wash standards
||Taffeta (PU & Acrylic)
- EPSCRN- ink is supplied single-pack and ready to use, but should be thoroughly mixed prior to use
- Place the ink into the Screen manual/machine, adjust machine settings and commence printing.
- Ink too thick: – Add up-to 5% EPSCRN-REDUCER
- Ink drying quickly in screen:: – Add up-to 5% EPSCRN-RETARDER
- Cleaning screens:: – Use EPSCRN-CLEANER or a recommended cleaner from your Screen Emulsion supplier.
- Heat cure printed fabric/substrate roll for 125 Celsius for 3-4 hours. Taffeta’s can be heat cured at 90 Celsius for 3-4 hours due to fabric stability. Heat cure in a thermostatically controlled oven with adequate ventilation & extraction.
You now have a highly durable, opaque Silk Screen printed fabric label!
Keep EPSCRN - Ink out of direct sunlight and between 5-20 Celsius when not in use, keep the container lid sealed when ink is not in use.